POMELO HUB COMMUNITY (hereinafter Pomelo Community) is a platform for a private community created at the initiative of Barberán, S.A. (hereinafter, Barberán) to create and share information related to the machinery sold by Barberán among clients, suppliers and Barberán himself.
The conditions set out constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Barberán. Please read them carefully and, if you do not agree with them, do not register and do not access or use any of the Services
Barberán undertakes not to publish content that may be offensive, defamatory or that may go against unfair competition, in relation to the mentions that may be made about the same or similar products or services from other manufacturers or suppliers.
- The user who registers in it will provide a username and password, forcing himself to safeguard both information and to make diligent use of them. The user must choose a secure password with a combination of different types of characters. We recommend that the user avoid passwords that contain terms included in the dictionary, words that refer to her personal sphere (name, address, date of birth) or easy to find out (series of contiguous numbers).
- The user will be responsible at all times for the custody of their password, thus assuming any damages that may arise from its improper use, as well as from the transfer, disclosure or loss of it.
- The user who has lost his password or believes that someone has had access to it, must notify Barberán so that he can adopt the necessary security measures.
- Barberán is not responsible for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from unauthorized access due to lack of diligence in the selection of passwords or monitoring of devices.
- The user will refrain from using, disclosing, publishing or taking any other action that allows third parties who are not users of the Pomelo Community platform to know the content and / or information that may be found published on the platform.
- Access to this platform and the use that may be made of the information contained in it is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it. The user will be responsible for any action taken with their user identifier, even if it is entered by another person.
- The user agrees not to use the information and facilities of the Pomelo platform to carry out or suggest to other people the commission of prohibited activities or to attract clients for other operators. Likewise, the user is responsible for enforcing these clauses to anyone who authorizes to use the service.
- The user will refrain from taking any action on the Pomelo platform or on the information that appears in it that violates the laws, public order or morals, including violations of the rights to honor, privacy, intimacy and one’s own image. The user agrees to hold Barberán harmless from any claim, judicial or extrajudicial, that is presented to it as a result of those violations.
- The user will refrain from destroying, altering, rendering useless or damaging the data, programs, documents or other elements belonging to Barberán, its suppliers or third parties. Likewise, the user undertakes not to introduce or spread programs, viruses, controls or any instrument or device that may cause alteration in the network, systems or third-party equipment.
- The user is not authorized to execute, program or activate techniques that allow any access, capture, acquisition, copying or monitoring of any part of the content of this platform, as well as reproducing or circumventing the navigation structure of the website for the purpose to obtain data, documents, materials or information with means other than those expressly provided by Barberán.
- When the user accesses content in which their opinion is collected, the user agrees to use them under the principles of good faith and in compliance with and respect for current legislation. For this reason, the user will not include comments contrary to morality and public order, which includes inappropriate content for minors, insulting, defamatory, pornographic and, in general, any that threatens the image or reputation of people and the companies.
- Likewise, when the user accesses content in which they can comment or give their opinion on any aspect, they undertake to do so in a respectful and non-defamatory way, especially in the cases in which they speak, opine, or comment in relation to products or services of other manufacturers or competition from Barberán.
- The user refrains from using the Pomelo community platform and / or its contents in a way that could be harmful to the rights and interests of third parties.
- The user will be responsible for the veracity of the data provided through the Pomelo platform. In case of providing false or inaccurate data, Barberán reserves the right to prohibit access to the platform or to part of it.
- The user agrees not to disclose or publish confidential information on the Pomelo platform of the companies to which they belong (and by which they have been invited as members of this) and / or any other that may undermine it, although The responsibility and the duty to comply with this obligation belongs to the company to which it belongs. Barberán disclaims any responsibility regarding the information about Barberán’s supplier companies or clients that may be published on the platform by the employees of said companies.
- Barberán does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties cannot have access to the type of use of the website that the user makes or the conditions, characteristics and circumstances in which such use is made. Barberán will not be in any case responsible for any damages that may arise from said unauthorized access.
- Barberán has no obligation to supervise the content that is hosted, transmitted or classified on the Pomelo Community platform, but it undertakes to collaborate with the competent authorities when they are required to interrupt the provision of a service or to remove content from it. .
- Barberán is not responsible for the third-party content that they transmit, host or provide access to through the Pomelo platform. However, it will act quickly to withdraw it or prevent access to it when it becomes aware of the illegality of a content, link and / or information.
- Barberán reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the platform, without any obligation to pre-notify or inform users of said obligations, understanding as sufficient with the publication of the new version of these on the platform.
- Barberán will not be liable in any case for the use that users and / or third parties may make of the Pomelo Community platform or its contents, or for any damages that may arise from it. In particular, Barberán will not be responsible for the content published on the platform regarding operation, maintenance or other technical aspects of the machines when they do not come from Barberán technicians.
- Barberán has no obligation to control the use that users make of the platform, and therefore does not guarantee that users use it in accordance with the conditions of use and other conditions that result from application, or that they do so diligently and prudent.
- Barberán excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the use of the services and content by users, or that may be due to the lack of veracity, validity, exhaustiveness and / or authenticity of the information that users provide about themselves and in particular for damages of any kind that may be due to the impersonation of a third party made by a user in any kind of communication made through the platform.
- Barberán is not responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the contents and the information and / or opinions published by users on the Pomelo platform. Barberán will not be responsible for any damages that may arise from the lack of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, completeness, and / or timeliness of the content originated by the users, the fraud of the expectations generated by the content , decisions or actions taken based on the information collected on the Pomelo platform, including without limitation the loss of profits or business opportunities.
- Barberán is exempt from any type of responsibility derived from the information published on the platform provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party outside it.
- Despite Barberán’s continuous effort to protect the systems and content included in the POMELO Community, for which purpose it uses the usual security standards on the Internet, it is not possible to offer full guarantees in relation to intrusions or loss of information that may occur. Likewise, the absence of viruses or other harmful elements on the website or on third-party pages that may cause alterations to the user’s computer system, both software and hardware, cannot be guaranteed. For this reason, the user assumes and understands that there are situations that may escape the control of Barberán.
- Barberán is exempt from any responsibility that derives from misuse by the user, as well as for the breach of the obligations or commitments assumed by virtue of these conditions of use. Barberán is not responsible for defamatory, offensive content or that may violate any aspect of unfair competition in relation to comments, opinions or content that may be published by users in relation to other products or services of third-party manufacturers or suppliers unrelated to Barberán.
- Barberán will not be responsible in the event of loss of profits or consequential damages for any matter.
- Barberán is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example, but not limited to, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website. . However, and in compliance with the provisions of the LSSI, it is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking all those contents that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the platform that could be susceptible to this classification, they are requested to notify it immediately to the following address email@example.com.
- This platform has been reviewed and tested to work properly. However, Barberán does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or that force majeure, natural catastrophes, strikes or similar circumstances may occur that make access to the platform impossible.
- Barberán informs that Pomelo Community uses the platform services offered by the Tribe company (Tribe Technologies, Inc) for the provision of the infrastructure through which the Pomelo Community works, as well as the security measures and information storage in the use of the platform. Therefore, Barberán is not responsible for any damage, injury to the rights of users or third parties, or interruptions of the platform service that may be caused by Tribe.